VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE: Town Of Plymouth will be participating in the voter registration drive on Tuesday, June 28, 2016. If you are a new Town resident, a first time voter, need to update your registration due to name or address change or haven't voted since the last presidential election come to the Town Hall between 10 am -noon or 5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, June 28, 2016. This is the perfect opportunity to get everything taken care of before the election. If you can't make it to this open registration drive, please contact Town Clerk Sue Douglas to arrange another time to register. You can also register on Election Day but allow extra time to register and vote. You can check your current voter registration information at MyVote.wi.gov
What are the requirements to register or update a registration?
• 18 years old on or before the NEXT election. The next state-wide election is August 9, 2016, so anyone who is now 17 and has a birthday on or before August 9, 2016, can register now if they meet the rest of the requirements.
• You must be a U.S. Citizen, not currently serving a felony conviction (either jail time or probation) or been declared incompetent or ineligible to vote by a judge.
• You must have resided in your home for at least 28 days prior to Election Day in order to establish a new voting location.
• You must supply your WI Driver’s License or WI State ID Number if ever issued.
• You must show Proof of Residency. The document must list your full name, your current address, and was issued recent enough to meet date requirements. The most common item used is a utility bill less than 90 days old. A paycheck, pay stub, bank statement (not a credit card), or your WI driver’s license with your current address can be used.
WELCOME: The Town of Plymouth is located in Rock County, Wisconsin. The Town Hall is located off of County Road H in unincorporated Hanover, Wisconsin. It holds the Town Office and is the polling place for all elections. The Town Office is open every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., from 6:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. before each Town Board meeting, and other times by arrangement with the Clerk. Please contact us with any questions, concerns, or comments.
However if a specific notice is required to be posted in three places, it will be posted in addition to the Plymouth Town Hall and the Town's website at the American Legion in Orfordville and the Sanitary District's Office north of Hanover. If a notice is required to be published in a newspaper, the Brodhead Independent Register is used.
Meetings are on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. at the Plymouth Town Hall.
Planning and Zoning Commission
Meetings are on the last Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.. at the Plymouth Town Hall.
Webmaster: Sue Douglas, Clerk